Thanksgiving is over and you might wondering what to do with all the left overs. Why not, treat yourself to a quick and yummy cranberry face mask. This recipe is super easy to whip up, plus cranberries have great dermatological qualities. They are rich in antioxidants, (Vitamins A and C), contain Vitamins B3 and B5 which hydrate the skin and they also fight free radicals that can cause wrinkles.
6 tablespoons of fresh cranberries (this can be replaced by cranberry sauce)
3 tablespoons of soy yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil (preferably extra olive oil)
1. Boil cranberries until they become soft.
2. Drain excess water and mash cranberries into a paste.
3. Mix the yogurt and olive oil into the paste.
4. Once mixture cools, massage onto clean face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
5. Rinse off with water, moisturize and voila you are done.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!